· 0 - 8年流体力学相关工作经验。
o 熟练使用MS Word, Excel和PowerPoint
o 熟练使用Sesam package, Aqwa, Fluent, Star CCM+等软件
· 了解EEDI, EEXI, CII等温室气体法规会的候选人会被优先考虑
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform hydrodynamic and CFD calculations, and potentially also structural strength or decarbonization evaluations
· Customer interactions and follow-up
· Cross-region coordination and project management
It is desirable that the candidate have
· M.S. or B.S. in hydrodynamics engineering or other relevant field, knowledge about potential flow theory, propulsion system and hull and propulsion efficiency.
· 0 to 8 years working experience with hydrodynamics background.
· Software and tools:
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Experienced in software like Sesam package, Aqwa, Fluent, Star CCM+
· Knowledge on EEDI, EEXI, CII etc. IMO GHG regulations and compliance would be advantage
· Knowledge on programming, dashboard/tool/software development would be advantage
The successful candidate should also have:
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong customer focus
· Take initiative and ownership, eager and capable to learn new things
· Good team spirit and willingness to share experiences and support others
· Fluent in English and Chinese
· The position is located in Shanghai and local employment conditions will apply.
· Some travel can be expected.